The A25 represents genuine innovation, design and engineering capable of changing your perceptions of what a large runabout might be. What to make of all this?
With the introduction of the A25, Cobalt Boats returned to our roots in marine design, to fundamental enhancements of the boating experience. Amid the pressures of recurring new model years, it’s tempting to claim “innovations” that amount to little more than window-dressing. Not here, not in these A-Series boats.
Observe the hull, where only a five-piece mold could produce the functionality of a running surface with consequent reduced bow rise at acceleration, more stability in turns, more comfort at cruise. Walk astern to the deployable swim platform with a patented step. Take the helm with new Cobalt Touch Tech navigation. Notice the easier boarding on the A25, its revolutionary extensions of storage in both access and convenience, the flexibility of the seating arrangements, the ergonomics throughout.
Your Cobalt dealer will explain further. Expect a discussion you’ve not heard before.
- Battery Switch W/Acr-Dual
- Hydraulic Swim Platform W/Ladder
- Glass Cockpit dual Garmin 7607
- Easy Fold Premium Bimini Top, Capt/Navy
- Bow Tonneau Cover, Capt/Navy
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover, Capt/Navy
- Premium sound w/ transom remote & speakers
- Stainless Steel Docking lights
- SS Foot Tread(helm & Passenger)
- swim platform transom lighting
- Air Compressor
- tool kit
- remote courtesy lights w/fob
- Dinette table w/bow,c/pit & sunpad
- Seagrass flooring
- transom tilt switch